South Indian Channels Comparison With all DTHs As On 08th July 2015

RE: south indian channels comparison of all dth

list updated with current status

RE: South Indian Channels Comparison With all DTHs As On 28th June 2015

Videocon D2h Leading In first place in Kannada Section after addition of raj network channels

Yes, d2h always !

as per our ddf sundirect channel count tells tamil-25,telugu-22,malayalam-21...but in this thread thread starter indicates tamil-27,telugu-26,malayalam-25 how its possible he also mention the count is without counting multi lingual channel count.....how its possible thread starter can u please explain the count.......

laxman16 said:
as per our ddf sundirect channel count tells tamil-25,telugu-22,malayalam-21...but in this thread thread starter indicates tamil-25,telugu-27,malayalam-26 how its possible he also mention the count is without counting multi lingual channel count.....how its possible thread starter can u please explain the count.......
see sun direct channels list proprely ;);):D:D:D:D

and then comment:k:s:wall

jay kumar said:
see sun direct channels list proprely ;);):D:D:D:D

and then comment:k:s:wall

after my post u edited the thread..... See the thread overall channel count is 98 as u put but overall leading section its channel count is 97 now u caught!!!!!

laxman16 said:
after my post u edited the thread..... See the thread overall channel count is 98 as u put but overall leading section its channel count is 97 now u caught!!!!!

show about rest of that u mentioned.....After seeing your post i one time cross checked and find that i have wrongly included chirithira in that count...So i edited.....Can u please prove your statement uhave mentioned....About tamil channel count,telugu channel count????

edited....

see sd channel list properly buddy...Then u comment na.....

jay kumar said:
show about rest of that u mentioned.....After seeing your post i one time cross checked and find that i have wrongly included chirithira in that count...So i edited.....Can u please prove your statement uhave mentioned....About tamil channel count,telugu channel count????

sorry for the count of tamil and telugu now i edited my first post also now can u explain how the tamil-27 and telugu-26,malayalam-25 or 24 how it is......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock