South & Roi All Packages Details

Bishnu15 said:
Today I received a message & based on that only I created the thread. Otherwise I could have created it yesterday also. By the way leave it I am not happy with sun direct as they are not adding new channels.

Bishnu15, we all know why they are not adding new channels :( they have no space to adjust more and more channels :( Government is also not giving Sun Direct clearance to buy more frequencies. Personally, I am retaining Sun Direct as i feel it cost less to me because most of the channels which I need i get in base package but for a normal ROI subscriber sun Direct is not too muxh useful because of less Hindi drama channels, Less Hindi Music channels and less Hindi Movies channels compared to other DTH.

Updated On 5th post

Colors Infinity added on Cinema + sports Pack

By this move,our base pack is being stronger :eek:hya

Post No.5 Updated With Price Hike:angry

Inclusion Of Ten Sports,Ten Action,Ten Cricket,Animal Planet,Discovery In Cinema + Sports Pack

Inclusion Of Regional Channels

Isaiaruvi
Jaya Max
Angel TV
Discovery Tamil
V6 News
Subhavaartha
Maa Movies
Maa Music
Reporter TV
Chirithira
Asianet Movies
Suvarna Plus

In Respective Language Life Time Free Packs

Updated With The Addition Of

Star Jalsha
Zee Talkies On Mega Pack

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Good update bro :k
But why getting angry :huh
For Price Hike.....Even Though They Added Some Existing Channels But It IS Not Accepted:no:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock