South & Roi All Packages Details

RE: New Economy Pack & its channel details:

Good offer for the Long Term economy pack. With just Rs.1665 for a year. We can get all tamil channels except for the Cinema Club, which is a waste channel. Good updates Bishnu bro. Great job done :tup

2 days ago i seen these package on Sun Direct and I was think that these are even cheaper in price then cable TV. Aun Direct is best for people who want to pay less and enjoy specific channels :)

Bishnu15 said:
Please stick it vicky bro.

bro already many threads stick in sundirect:shy,so i will merge with sundirect all package thread:k

Ok bro please do that & share the link here.

To Bishnu15,
Please make category of channels color Red and then under that category put the channels name. Also make category name bold. For example.

Sports :

Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Ten Action...

Updated On 5th Post

Focus Ne and Ramzan Special Removed from Sun Direct

Public TV And Naaptol Tamil added In Value Pack

Today I received a message & based on that only I created the thread. Otherwise I could have created it yesterday also. By the way leave it I am not happy with sun direct as they are not adding new channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock