South Sports pack has been removed.

• Thread starter nnikki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 7,804
people said:
dino and etiot stay on same boat for long day to against tatasky.

off:
guys please put some effort to find the duplicate Ids.

what against tata sky? we are stating the reality

i am not that sort of a person like some others here who will just say good things even if some dth company is doing wrong

people said:
dino and etiot stay on same boat for long day to against tatasky.

off:
guys please put some effort to find the duplicate Ids.

you seem to be tata sky employee according to your posts.

Mods: please check the ip-address of this member, must be from some tata sky office. I wont tolerate personal attacks by some employee or marketing people.

we all need to understand that we are here to give unbiased opinion about any dth u have seen or used, i do not understand why some members target other members like me just bcoz i share an opinion , all this leads to waste of time in arguements

they just reduced the cost by 5 rupees (175 to 170). so the cost star sports and neo sports is 5 rupees??. they need to reduced the cost to 170 to 150 as the base pack now.

all the DTH companies were giving comeptitive price just to attract the customer during the digitisation, once they get enough customer base, they will take them for a ride by removing channels as they wish. I think this is the starting pack of tatasky and many of the customers who have opted for tatasky was because of the channel list which they were offering.. very soon dth will be like a mobile connection, use for some time till you get the discounted tariff and later throw the sim.

One douche move after another tatasky trying its best to lose customers. what about so called 'Supreme Sports' pack there was a thread about without kids channel for rs 270/ month??? can't see it on their website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock