South Sports pack has been removed.

• Thread starter nnikki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 7,792
dino29 said:
tata sky has been really very bad at planning level and that is why for 5 years or infact since they started started in 2006 they have not even added one transponder to their kitty, all they do is just say that ''we are working on adding channels''

tata sky sales are good bcoz many people buy their connection bcoz of brand name but its just a matter of time that tata sky lands up in a mess as by next year insat 4a life wil come to an end so tata sky would be required to get 24 ku band transponders atleast to stay in competition, they are struggling to get 12 transponders since so many years , just imagine how ill they get 24 tp's
Apart from the brand name the quality of their hardware matters. If D2h introduces equally competent STBs there will be no match for them.

i have been using videocon d2h for a long time, only their epg and interface is sow which is a software issue and it wil be resolved pretty soon. I have not faced any issues in hardware

what is the different bet sw amd hw issue brother?what you mean hardware in here?

people said:
what is the different bet sw amd hw issue brother?what you mean hardware in here?

people bro hardware is equipments ike stb and all its parts and software is the programming that is needed to run the stb functions

Friends i m using tatasky from 2007.i agree that less number of channels in it.but its audio video quality is good.and i not face any single mistakes from six years.and its custumer care services also good.but soon tatasky should add channels to equal its package price.

DISHTV best dth service in southindia.. Dishtv respect our customers. I am curently southsilvercricket pack rs155 pm. Tensports and tenaction free in base pack. And Indiacricketpack (whenever india team played cricket series automatic switch on live telecasting channel) free in southsilvercricket pack.. 27tamil channels available in dishtv.... Dishtv asia's no1 dth company. Coming soon dishtv world's largest dth Company....

I don't know what's wrong with Tata Sky. They even are not adding their own group channels that is star's channels - Star Sports 2 , Life OK HD. They even removed Star Sports, Neo Sports from their south base pack. Horrible service it seems now.

tata sky wants to make max revenue , they have least channels and charge maximum that is why they pay high taxes to government bcoz having less chs on platform they pay less to chs and max part of money that they take from customers goes into their cash box but ultimately they spend it on quality things like great research and development, equiment, customer service and hire great professionals to run the company, the only thing they lack is planning about increasing transponder space

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock