south super saver available in portal for existing customers, but not working

diplomat

Reaction score
as we all know that there exist one south super saver @165/- for new entry offer and also it has been updated in ARP list as posted in this forum.
But can we existing customer avail this cheapest monthly option or its restricted to only new subscribers???
update:::
check ur portal, the super saver 165/- pm pack is available on 6 and 12m ARP in plane as well as HD combination
Good one and better than going for A-La-Carte option for the lowest base pack
Only thing long term extra days are not mentioned anywhere...

RE: is south super saver available for existing customers?

no dear now not available for roi customer

RE: Now south super saver available for existing customers in ARP

the post is updated

good move

btw

which is starting price base pack in adtv

starting pack is south super value for 175rs....

Re: Now south super saver available for existing customers in ARP

So adtv offering lowest base pack with arp only.

ten sports ,ten action available in South Super Saver pack

as of now, CC is blank about availability of such ARP pack for existing customers...
hey can u exactly point out the difference in channel lineup between the 165/- and 175/- pack.....???

sorry to update u all, I have tried opting for south super saver 6M May-13 pack @ 990/- through log in portal....
No luck, as msg I got is the request is invalid and CC also clearly denied telling that no such option is permitted for existing customers..
truly unfare to be partial to only the new customers and not bothering about the existing fellows..
Don't understand the logic of introducing such ARP packs in portal, which you are not allowed to activate....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock