Spark Punjabi is discontinued from Reliance Digital Tv.

SivaG said:
Phototoupload.jpg

DTH company is Reliance, Broadcaster is Reliance and they are telling people is Channel discontinued by the broadcaster :D

Anirudha Das said:
DTH company is Reliance, Broadcaster is Reliance and they are telling people is Channel discontinued by the broadcaster :D

Yeah bro,I don't know why DTH companies alwayz blame broadcasters if they remove the channel or not provide epg for channels.

Same thing doing by TS :angry TS not providing epg for 27 SD channnels and blaming broadcaster that epg not provided by the channel.
If epg not providing by the channel to TS then how the epg is available for same channel in other DTHs.:angry
DTH companies don't blame broadcasters.:no:angry

karanrudra93 said:
Yeah bro,I don't know why DTH companies alwayz blame broadcasters if they remove the channel or not provide epg for channels.

Same thing doing by TS :angry TS not providing epg for 27 SD channnels and blaming broadcaster that epg not provided by the channel.
If epg not providing by the channel to TS then how the epg is available for same channel in other DTHs.:angry
DTH companies don't blame broadcasters.:no:angry

No you don't understand my point the message is written "Channel discontinued by the broadcaster" and interesting thing is that DTH company and Broadcaster is Reliance so instead of this message they needs to write that "We closed our channel" :s

Anirudha Das said:
No you don't understand my point the message is written "Channel discontinued by the broadcaster" and interesting thing is that DTH company and Broadcaster is Reliance so instead of this message they needs to write that "We closed our channel" :s

That's what I want to tell bro that why they are blaming broadcasters why they are not telling people that ''we discontinued this channel''.:angry
Same thing is doing by TS also.:angry

karanrudra93 said:
That's what I want to tell bro that why they are blaming broadcasters why they are not telling people that ''we discontinued this channel''.:angry
Same thing is doing by TS also.:angry

Reliance close Spark Punjabi :u

karanrudra93 said:
But they are telling spark punjabi closed by broadcaster.

Reliance is the broadcaster of Spark Punjabi :u :s

Anirudha Das said:
Reliance is the broadcaster of Spark Punjabi :u :s

Oh! sorry I really forgot that Reliance is the broadcaster of spark punjabi.:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock