• Thread starter Thread starter aneesh120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 2,385
Status
Not open for further replies.

aneesh120

Reaction score
One thing i noticed normal male members are not even welcomed to this forum at all and she being a female member has been welcomed by everybody .
There is not equality in this forum.

RE: Software got updated automatically while watching TV

aneesh120 said:
One thing i noticed normal male members are not even welcomed to this forum at all and she being a female member has been welcomed by everybody .

nope bro,please check the new members profile ,we are consider all members are same:k

aneesh120 said:

yes i am also thnkng like that bro.i am joing jan 2015 no one welcome me.......

aneesh120 said:

No, You can see that we(ddf) will welcome everyone with replying for their Query......

But here(this thread) discussion(of welcome) is streched as Vicky bro misunderstood.........

This is what DDF, which includes anger,humour,tragedy,....,....,.... But at final , reproduce the perfect solution......

Hope you Enjoy the DDF...... :TUP

Vicky said:
nope bro,please check the new members profile ,we are consider all members are same:k

no bro nt lke that i join jan 2015.but no one wlcme me i dnt knw abt new member prfle but in gnrl post knw one wlcme me.and knw one rply me as soon as pssble.but she posts she got rply as soon as i am amazed with ths.....plz dnt tke ths negative or bad.ths is my exprnce oly....

sam said:
No, You can see that we(ddf) will welcome everyone with replying for their Query......

But here(this thread) discussion(of welcome) is streched as Vicky bro misunderstood.........

This is what DDF, which includes anger,humour,tragedy,....,....,.... But at final , reproduce the perfect solution......

Hope you Enjoy the DDF...... :TUP
Ohh i didn't notice such type of thing i've seen so many posts requiring help by news members and they have been replied just once or twice and that too it takes 24 hours to receive reply!!
Anyways forum staff will surely defend themselves and their actions.

Guess now we have to make id's with girls name's to attract members attention and get our problem solved at the quickest!!!
:)

laxman16 said:
no bro nt lke that i join jan 2015.but no one wlcme me i dnt knw abt new member prfle but in gnrl post knw one wlcme me.and knw one rply me as soon as pssble.but she posts she got rply as soon as i am amazed with ths.....plz dnt tke ths negative or bad.ths is my exprnce oly....

bro,i also register june 2014,no one welcome me & because ddf lots of members available & forget to welcome to all members:k

please check this thread

Welcome To DreamDTH Community Forums

Vicky said:
bro,i also register june 2014,no one welcome me & because ddf lots of members available & forget to welcome to all members:k

please check this thread

Welcome To DreamDTH Community Forums

yeah i agrd but y she's wlcmd.dnt wlcm anybdy seperate and mitain neutrality of the forum.....thats my vew!......

no aneesh120 bro ths is wrng we wll not do that.we wll tll our opnion but ths s entrly wrong......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom