[split] Software got updated automatically while watching TV

• Thread starter Thread starter aneesh120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 2,385
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Software got updated automatically while watching TV

see threads are deleted no rights to speak here.i am gng to thnk abt wthdrw frm ths forum......

Welcoming APPYS bro:
To switch or not to Switch

Welcoming laxman16 bro:
Disha TV coming soon

Others:
DreamDTH Community Forums

this diwali

Link Removed

Sony Kix added in Digicable Hyderabad

General Discussions about Sun Direct

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

It seems you guys didn't notice the above welcome since they are all male members. When a female member is being welcomed, you all are giving attention to that thread.. Any you can also join and welcome your new sister...

@laxman bro: You too have been welcomed. Haven't you read that welcome note?

:(

@aneesh120 bro, Its nt lke that bro,i also misundrstd but sadiq bro,rectify my mstke.i want u to gt clear abt ths wlcming nw members check abv link gvn by sadiq bro,membrs wlcmng evry new mbrs.....

As a member of this forum i felt bad sadiq coz i was not welcomed and my threads never got so many replies now you are again showing that i am not welcome here by deleting my posts without any specific reason please be a bit more loving and you could have explained me everything with a bit more love and i would have edited my posts
But deleting my posts is absolute misuse of power and i guess an apology is on order.

If a forum user feels bad a staff member could private message him help him out maybe even counsel him.... you must try to be a bit kind @sadiq

aneesh120 said:
If a forum user feels bad a staff member could private message him help him out maybe even counsel him.... you must try to be a bit kind @sadiq

Do you have any proof that I deleted your posts intentionally! Don't lose the words out of mouth. All the deleted posts have been restored.

But @aneesh20: All the above posts will be removed since it is not a reply to the post.

Check the rules book:

Announcement

Go to the section "MAINTAIN THE DECORUM". I would like to highlight few.

Any thread that are directly or indirectly discussing a topic that is not in the welfare/decorum of the forum will be immediately deleted and the thread starter will be banned permanently.

Always STAY ON TOPIC. The name says it all, make sure your reply is related to the topic and would be useful to the readers. Dont go off topic and do not mislead readers.

Freedom to speech also gives you the power to question any member's opinion but the discussion has to be carried in a friendly manner. Personal abuse is not entertained here and would result in a Ban.

Moderators are volunteers who give their valuable time and hardwork for the welfare of the forum. So show some respect and be kind to them. Abusing or harrassing the team members is not tolerated.

For any issues/disputes related to any member/moderator contact Admin via email or PM and those issues should not be discussed in public.

So, let us follow the rules. For any issues with any members, use report button or send PM to moderators. If you have problem with moderators, please send PM to admin.

Everything was carried in a friendly manner and i have not abused or hurt any sentiments my sentiments have been hurt and i have just expressed them so i cannot express that also?
I mean if my sentiments are hurt in the thread i cannot express it in the thread itself.
I have not said anything wrong i can even justify what i have said earlier with proofs but the posts will unecessarily get deleted ..you can go ahead and delete everything sadiq i have no problems.
Have a good day.

aneesh120 said:
Everything was carried in a friendly manner and i have not abused or hurt any sentiments my sentiments have been hurt and i have just expressed them so i cannot express that also?
I mean if my sentiments are hurt in the thread i cannot express it in the thread itself.
I have not said anything wrong i can even justify what i have said earlier with proofs but the posts will unecessarily get deleted ..you can go ahead and delete everything sadiq i have no problems.
Have a good day.

I just want to clarify that the rules are just quoted and not mentioned that we were viloating all these said rules. It is just to inform all to maintain the decorum of the forum.

The point I wanted to say is, if you have concern on some of the posts, use report button or discuss with the DDF team via private message instead of loading the thread with off topic comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom