Software got updated automatically while watching TV

• Thread starter Thread starter itzdeepika
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 5,017
Status
Not open for further replies.
itzdeepika said:
Ya, I send a mail just now including those attachments and issue details. Hope to get the STB replaced, at-least this time. Fingers crossed :)

I hope ur problem will resolved soon :tup & sister once stb problem resolved & please inform this thread :k

Vicky said:
I hope ur problem will resolved soon :tup & sister once stb problem resolved & please inform this thread :k

Sure, I will keep updated :)
I will also try to be active in the DDF family, as much as I can :)

Deepika welcome to ddf family, its better to contact the nodal officer or technican rather than doing anything self as updating the s/w again and again do impact on working of your stb, its better that you should leave it and let them do it.

rahul1117kumar said:
Deepika welcome to ddf family, its better to contact the nodal officer or technican rather than doing anything self as updating the s/w again and again do impact on working of your stb, its better that you should leave it and let them do it.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Ya, I was also thinking the same. But was searching for the possibilities. Just like, giving it a try! If it gets fine, it's good na?

Finally, I got my STB replaced. New STB works fine & the issue is now fixed.

BTW, I've seen another thread where many members complained about the warm welcome I received in this forum. It feels really awkward to see people complaining & fighting about really silly things.

I really loved the warm hospitality I got here & I feel there was nothing wrong enough to start a new thread and to make it an internal issue.

itzdeepika said:

congratulations sister. :ohya:ohya

BTW, I've seen another thread where many members complained about the warm welcome I received in this forum. It feels really awkward to see people complaining & fighting about really silly things.

we all r humans n this is human nature only. :(

I really loved the warm hospitality I got here & I feel there was nothing wrong enough to start a new thread and to make it an internal issue.

well said sister

itzdeepika said:

no one fighting here that not our intension.no one complaining ur wlcme thread.we all express our exprnce oly.so dnt use the words figtng and cmplnce etc.....we are all brths and sistrs.there is some misundrstng nw its clear by sadiq bro.so dnt open it again.welcome u ddf with greetings......

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sadiq anna - please close the thread now :tup

what s the reason for clsng the thread prateek bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom