SPN to launch Sony TEN 4 and Sony TEN 4 HD

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 223
  • Views: Views 50,639
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Spoke To One Of My SPN Source (Now Working For Different Organization)

He Checked And Said That Ten 4 & Ten 4 HD Launching Has Not Been 100% Confirmed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic!

Very Shortly Decision Will Be Taken

So TEN 1 -WWE
TEN 2 - FOOTBALL
TEN 3 -HINDI
SIX-CRICKET
TEN 4-OLY. GAMES ,COMM. GAMES ,ASIAN GAMES , UFC ,TNA ,AUSTRALIAN OPEN+ATP TOUR ,HOPEFULLY KABBADI LEAGUE ,RACING SPORTS, ND DOCUMENTARIES
I am sure there will be no such divisions. Like for football, they have UCL rights and multiple matches happens at the same time. They run out of channel to telecast all of them many times. Specially in Group stage and R16. Same with Euros, UEL. Plus they broadcast one event in multiple audio and language productions.

Update:

Spoke To One Of My SPN Source (Now Working For Different Organization)

He Checked And Said That Ten 4 & Ten 4 HD Launching Has Not Been 100% Confirmed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic!

Very Shortly Decision Will Be Taken
Update:

Tata Sky Confirmed That They Are Going To Launch Ten 4 & Ten 4 HD

Dates Not Given Yet!

This channel will launch with Olymics and will primarily air non cricket sports with English, Regional audio. During Olympics 2 or 3 channels r needed and TEN 1, TEN 4, TEN 3 will do the job... Six is for cricket while TEN 2 for Football. When free on either chs overlapping sports like football, tennis or cricket will b given priority. NBA likely to make a comeback

This channel will launch with Olymics and will primarily air non cricket sports with English, Regional audio. During Olympics 2 or 3 channels r needed and TEN 1, TEN 4, TEN 3 will do the job... Six is for cricket while TEN 2 for Football. When free on either chs overlapping sports like football, tennis or cricket will b given priority. NBA likely to make a comeback
Not confirmed about NBA but from laliga or Bundesliga one is surely comes in sony sports

New effective date is 01.06.2021

wuxBmZc.jpg

GtpMaom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock