DDF Exclusive SPNI Network Turns "23" .

Happy Birthday SPNI

Too many people ask for SEAsian channels on this forum. Not to hurt their sentiments but SPN (India) won't add all those channels any time soon.
I'm not gonna pay SPN India a single penny till they haven't added Sony Gem and Sony One at least. Will continue to use Sony LIV mod apk and Jio TV till then. I've already subscribed to IPTV apps like HDkan, My IPTV that has all SEA channels. I can watch all 5 SPN Asia channels - Sony Gem, Sony One, Animax, Sony Channel Asia, AXN Asia anytime live. Just that foreign IPTV is expensive so not all can afford paying in dollars.

its really sad to see.. they didn't even mentioned Animax channel their.. out of the 23 years, Animax has been part of SPNI from 2004- 2017... for 13 years... only sab tv is kinda good.. even though stories are not good atleast its not doing.. saas bahu.. similar sad plot.. like other channels..

I'm not gonna pay SPN India a single penny till they haven't added Sony Gem and Sony One at least. Will continue to use Sony LIV mod apk and Jio TV till then. I've already subscribed to IPTV apps like HDkan, My IPTV that has all SEA channels. I can watch all 5 SPN Asia channels - Sony Gem, Sony One, Animax, Sony Channel Asia, AXN Asia anytime live. Just that foreign IPTV is expensive so not all can afford paying in dollars.
That is right, I don't pay much for SonyLiv. I have a watching TV with Animax, Sony One and Sony Gem only if the show will bring back. I can HDKan also premium HD as well done by the all channel Asia.

Well you all can have contrasting opinions about content, bouquet of channels etc. but i guess majority would agree that no one can match them interms of packaging, distribution and quality of transmission. Their channels have top notch picture + audio quality & surely they work hard before launching a channel to match the best possible standard. I absolutely agree with the fact that they have consciously stayed away from all the monotonous saas bahu dramas with no storyline & stretching things beyond toleration level. When i make this point, i refer not only with respect to present programming line up on their GEC but same strategy has been followed since 90's. They even tried to bring in new age, edgy content but it didn't resonate with mass audience hence retracted to traditional shows but minus all the pointless stuff. Currently too despite massive TRP pressure, they have not bowed down to the level of competitors and maintained what they stand for. If u remember Big Boss Season 1 on Sony, it was a very nice, interesting show but as it shifted to Colors then the usual MTV like fake fights, gaali galauch, etc. started to take stage. Even look at quality of Ten Network channels when Zee handled it & now, there is a big positive change. Remember it's very tough operating in India but all in all they have performed well . Wish them the best, hope they launch English Music Channel, Bollywood Movie Channel (for airing post 2000 to recent films) & as market matures a channel for Korean Dramas + Anime

no one can match them interms of packaging
Really? Sony TV graphics are by far the worst

I absolutely agree with the fact that they have consciously stayed away from all the monotonous saas bahu dramas with no storyline & stretching things beyond toleration level
That's true

look at quality of Ten Network channels when Zee handled it & now, there is a big positive change
Their logos suck, if this is what you mean by big positive change.

Bollywood Movie Channel
Not happening. They don't have content for that with them

its really sad to see.. they didn't even mentioned Animax channel their.. out of the 23 years, Animax has been part of SPNI from 2004- 2017... for 13 years... only sab tv is kinda good.. even though stories are not good atleast its not doing.. saas bahu.. similar sad plot.. like other channels..
Yep bro. There is no respect for Animax. We know, still SPNI has not added schedule for Animax on Sony LIV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock