DDF Exclusive SPNI to shut down 5 Happy India packs

x94YnSg.jpg

Attempt to increase reach of Sony BBC Earth, Sony Yay and Pix HD , if it fails then these chs might also shutdown. Also could b effort to scale up subscription revenue.

Ideally they should adopt nto 2.0, rework on bouquet classification / pricing, improve content on hindi movie/eng movie chs and immediately bring back Sony Mix

Sony wants to increase its revenue and push Sports mandatory in its bouquet hence they are stopping their Rs 31 bouquet, which is a mainstay for Hindi/ Bengali/ Marathi speaking subscribers like us. :mad:

Sony wants to increase its revenue and push Sports mandatory in its bouquet hence they are stopping their Rs 31 bouquet, which is a mainstay for Hindi/ Bengali/ Marathi speaking subscribers like us. :mad:
Even Colors bouquet rate going to change, just checked their website.... chk this pdf. surprised that DTH didn't intimated me. Looks like soon Star and Zee will also do this.... fleecing customers :(

https://cdn.indiacast.com/wp-conten...18-FYI-TV18-HD-and-Rishtey-Cineplex-Draft.pdf

Even Colors bouquet rate going to change, just checked their website.... chk this pdf. surprised that DTH didn't intimated me. Looks like soon Star and Zee will also do this.... fleecing customers :(

https://cdn.indiacast.com/wp-conten...18-FYI-TV18-HD-and-Rishtey-Cineplex-Draft.pdf

Big 4 and Discovery all will hike rates if NTO 2.0 case is won by them. Just on hold due to NTO 2.0 impasse.

Star India revises 71 bouquet prices; launches 15 new bouquets | DreamDTH
ZEEL revises price of 35 bouquets; revamps South offerings with 44 new bouquets | DreamDTH
Viacom18 hikes bouquet rates by Rs 3-Rs 4; launches Colors Wala English Mini bouquet | DreamDTH
Sony Pictures Network revises pricing; hikes bouquet rates and introduces new bouquets | DreamDTH
Discovery India set to discontinue three bouquets: revises price of eight bouquets | DreamDTH

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siti Networks has confirmed that bouquets are shutting down on all platforms from SPNI end.

I think the price hike of bouquets by the companies is the main reason that people are now opting Online streaming sites.

Last edited:
Big 4 and Discovery all will hike rates if NTO 2.0 case is won by them. Just on hold due to NTO 2.0 impasse.

Star India revises 71 bouquet prices; launches 15 new bouquets | DreamDTH
ZEEL revises price of 35 bouquets; revamps South offerings with 44 new bouquets | DreamDTH
Viacom18 hikes bouquet rates by Rs 3-Rs 4; launches Colors Wala English Mini bouquet | DreamDTH
Sony Pictures Network revises pricing; hikes bouquet rates and introduces new bouquets | DreamDTH
Discovery India set to discontinue three bouquets: revises price of eight bouquets | DreamDTH

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siti Networks has confirmed that bouquets are shutting down on all platforms from SPNI end.
These are Jan'20 revised bouquets by Big4 which are yet to be made operational by DTH and Cable companies... Sony and ICAST have used different tactics to push their revenue i.e. by killing small entry level bouquets which will push customer to opt for higher priced bouquets.

If NTO 2.0 becomes a reality these Broadcasters will then know what power a consumer has... when they start opting for ala-carte channels thereby ending the era of PUSH channels. Amen !! :censored:(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock