Breaking Sports 18 - 1 HD added on LCN 294

It's personal preference. Why do you think they have Hindi commentary? People watch in Hindi also.
No I am just saying that coz the hindi and regional language coverage has not been good for the tournament compared to the English coverage thats why I am asking. Not generalizing I am just asking why you are prefering the hindi coverage over the Sports18 English coverage

I'm Afraid, There're Some News Expected To Come, Which Will Make @somnath chakraborty And Airtel Users More Angry

Anna, still waiting for u to reveal this information. Also please contact ur source and let us know what new changes /policies/ services are likely to be rolled out soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform. Thanks

Last edited:
Anna, still waiting for u to reveal this information. Also please contact ur source and let us know what new changes /policies/ services are likely to be rolled out soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform. Thanks

I'm Waiting For Clear Picture Bro!

Let It Confirm 100% Then Will Share

I'm Waiting For Clear Picture Bro!

Let It Confirm 100% Then Will Share

Anna, you are awaiting confirmation regarding the "bad news" or about the updates which are related to other changes which r likely to be implemented soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform?

Last edited:
Anna, you are awaiting confirmation regarding the "bad news" or about the updates which are related to other changes which r likely to be implemented soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform?

Only Other Changes Bro! Not About Bad News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock