Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,449
  • Views Views: Views 1,673,613

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
today
2 bbl matches
premier league matches
ashes
isl
india vs south africa
star sports and sony sports today be like
a5fsTH5.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care who gets the broadcast rights. My problem is who gets the streaming rights. I just don't want Sony Liv to have it. That UI is just bad. And Disney has improved the Hotstar app a lot. Making it the second best streaming app after Netflix.
Then prime should get .
Hotstar PQ is very bad for sports broadcast

I don't care who gets the broadcast rights. My problem is who gets the streaming rights. I just don't want Sony Liv to have it. That UI is just bad. And Disney has improved the Hotstar app a lot. Making it the second best streaming app after Netflix.
Second best? With those 25 fps? Sony LIV is the best app for sports streaming with smooth 50Fps but the UI is 2nd worst after zee5

Second best? With those 25 fps? Sony LIV is the best app for sports streaming with smooth 50Fps but the UI is 2nd worst after zee5
When it comed to content and UI. Not the streaming part. This is where Prime and even Discovery+ excels. I am pretty sure in coming days we will get sports in 4k on Hotstar itself. They have already Movies airing in 4k.
Then prime should get .
Hotstar PQ is very bad for sports broadcast
I agree Prime should get. They even have both technology and resources to get it.

I want Amazon or Sony Liv to get EPL rights. Watching it on Hotstar does not give that feeling. Pictures are always blurry even when in FHD. That does not happen in Sony Liv. Even in Voot. Although when compared w.r.t. UI, Hotstar is clear of Liv and Voot.
Agreed. Their PQ is poorest. Even Fancode have one of the best PQ.

Back
Top Bottom