Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,456
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,940

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
IND W vs SLC W live on fancode
YWMIjZW.jpg
Fancode deleted the tweet

Slightly offtopic. It's easier to pay ₹999 to stream than finding links and apps to stream a live match illegally. Even sharing subscription has it's own devices limitations. So OTT providers needs to heavily bet for sports on OTT platforms for growth. Movies and series can be streamed easily. When it comes to live sports. It's 10x harder to do same.
Bro if sports channels not select specific sports league, nation or teams matches to show instead of showing all
Matches I mean who go for illegal 3rd party stream app 1st we should blame broadcaster instead of users of illegal watcher
Of they not get to see their favorite matches what they do and the pleasure TV broadcaster give stream sites will not give ever I mean not everyone have good data connection not Android TV
And I saw people gone mad when world Cup football started in Kolkata every gali/nukkar people install giant screen people's gather to watch match and evry club almost full house and this satisfaction will be absent if sports broadcaster showing less interest to broadcast matches and people those have no choice to watch but to stream in mobile app

Back
Top Bottom