Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,415
  • Views: Views 1,444,004

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Any one know if Eurosports is in race for Bundesliga rights? Someone said me in twitter.

About LexSportel Vision:
LexSportel Vision is a premier sports broadcaster and operator of the 1SPORTS channel in India and South Asia and has acquired the rights to premium sports events across the Indian subcontinent over the past few years. Marquee soccer properties showcased by Lex Sportel include India’s Hero I-League, Major League Soccer, Brazilian Serie A, the Chinese Super League, the Scottish Premier Football League football and the Coupe de France among other events.
CPL's Island Games to air on 1SPORTS across Indian subcontinent

About LexSportel Vision:
LexSportel Vision is a premier sports broadcaster and operator of the 1SPORTS channel in India and South Asia and has acquired the rights to premium sports events across the Indian subcontinent over the past few years. Marquee soccer properties showcased by Lex Sportel include India’s Hero I-League, Major League Soccer, Brazilian Serie A, the Chinese Super League, the Scottish Premier Football League football and the Coupe de France among other events.
CPL's Island Games to air on 1SPORTS across Indian subcontinent

When will airtel add 1sports?

just Chelsea match timing is wrong in picture
right time is 12:45am
9uWfiEc.jpg

Can you update the football rights and channels for upcoming season. How about La liga. Is it still only on Fb? What about other big leagues?
Waiting for La Liga to come out of the clutches of FB. Twitted LaLiga twitter handled and emailed. Though my note doesn't make a difference in front of financial benefits given by fb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock