Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,456
  • Views Views: Views 1,674,969

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
No post from dd sports about i league telecast but i league page post dd sports showing live

CHhZE0l.jpg
Source

You're completely wrong. Star sports is just showing highlights of world cup non stop in multiple channels. They do not have any live event scheduled. They're showing freaking highlights of warm up matches of India 🤦🤦🤦. You're mistaken if you think star sports is not covering Vijay Hazare trophy because they have to focus on other sporting events. They can easily dedicate a channel to domestic tournaments while also cover other sports. Infact the state was much better when they had dedicated cricket channels.
That's Star Sports problem. Not BCCI's problem. Somehow Doordarshan also is part of the problem. You can air International matches for free in nations interested. What's stopping you from airing domestic matches?

Last edited:
That's Star Sports problem. Not BCCI's problem. Somehow Doordarshan also is part of the problem. You can air International matches for free in nations interested. What's stopping you from airing domestic matches?
Exactly, Ranji final is more important than India - Ireland bilateral series

Exactly, Ranji final is more important than India - Ireland bilateral series
If they can simulcast ICC World Cup and Wimbledon finals in both events India didn't qualify. They can do same for I League and Domestic matches. They have two DD Retro 1.0 and 2.0 channels. Intention doesn't seem to be here.

Back
Top Bottom