Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,557
  • Views: Views 1,505,096

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
One who spent ₹400 - ₹500 crore for midnight match, can't get even single ads and failed to acquisition of subscribers. without Ads and Subscribers acquisition they will never breakeven their properties.
The event itself is an promotion of your platform. Plus you have privilege to have ad at the stadium itself where billions across the world is watching. Also most main matches started at 8:30 pm.

It's not low if they acquire midnight airing most of these 4/5 events for same amount. ICC/IPL big properties broadcaster and Streaming platforms even more they earn from syndication Rights in India itself.
STAR have exclusive rights for ICC/IPL tv

jx11REz.jpg

Get ready for cricketing frenzy at MCA International Stadium, Gahunje, Pune, the vibrant venue of MPL! 🏟️🏏 Witness the electrifying matches and embrace the thrill, with 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 entry to the stadium.

Watch Live On DD Sports For Free!

hn1U9fs.jpg

Test Venues for India's tour of England in 2025:-

- Lord's
- The Oval
- Edgbaston
- Headingley
- Old Trafford.

Test Venues for India's tour of England in 2029:-

- Lord's
- The Oval
- Edgbaston
- Old Trafford
- The Ageas Bowl

The event itself is an promotion of your platform. Plus you have privilege to have ad at the stadium itself where billions across the world is watching. Also most main matches started at 8:30 pm.
Stadium doesn't increase your viewership and get ads, without India/players nobody care these leagues. moreover what the status/Ranking of Indian team in FIFA.

Stadium doesn't increase your viewership and get ads, without India/players nobody care these leagues. moreover what the status/Ranking of Indian team in FIFA.
I said ads within the stadium. No one watches sports for nationalism. People watches for entertainment. Non casual fans watches most FIFA events. Even in cricket many people roots for rival teams.

Star's love for BCCI/ICC will make them bankrupt like Nimbus one day. No way, people will watch the matches at exobirant price. At least Sony have stable balance sheet and making profit over their investment which is too much less than star.

I said ads within the stadium. No one watches sports for nationalism. People watches for entertainment. Non casual fans watches most FIFA events. Even in cricket many people roots for rival teams.
If India performance well in Football, definitely Football have equal popularity and Sponsorship/Viewership like Cricket in India. these FSDLs ISL/I league and Foreign leagues nothing will change Fact about India in FIFA.

If India performance well in Football, definitely Football have equal popularity and Sponsorship/Viewership like Cricket in India. these FSDLs ISL/I league and Foreign leagues nothing will change Fact about India in FIFA.
India excels in hockey and sucks at cricket. But we still watch it. Don't we?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock