Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,084
  • Views Views: Views 1,615,706

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Probably 1st time in sports channel history
Preview show consistent
Net practice
Press conference

UaUCjoq.jpg
gIEFsIh.jpg
sN43kMi.jpg
I0XjLtq.jpg
That's i love Viacom18 . We'll see more new things in sports broadcasting.

4MQBy1G.png

FYI, This is the actual sizes.. 4k is not 1080*2 but actually 1080*4... So, by your calculations only 22*4 + GST i.e., around ₹104. Do you see why they don't really wanna launch any 4k channels in India.

Also, if you compare Indian with UK and Australia or even American channels, look at pricing of those and you will know why they can survive with that pricing.. Someone, hear was celebrating that Star has lost money, bcoz Asian Cup Finals being a one-side affair. If a company keeps loosing money in advertising and can't charge more money from subscribers do you really expect any company to innovate at all.
If loosing money means no innovation, Disney Star should just shut down. Others or new comers will innovate.

Apple was under bankruptcy then they came back and now #1 Tech Company in the world.

The graphics should be same as westindies tour? If yes it should be horrible to watch
Graphics package depends on the cricket board. West Indies board package is only for matches in West Indies. BCCI home matches have a different one. The BCCI graphics was revamped last year. Let's see if they make any improvements.

Back
Top Bottom