Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,312
  • Views Views: Views 1,650,347

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
Star Sports graphics bad...don't know why they using this graphics card,
Sports18 cricket graphics nice.

Star Sports peaked as a broadcaster when they aired Nathan Lyon's 500 test wicket inbetween India vs South Africa match. This is what sports broadcasting should be about that is sports.
Courtesy india bowling and people like india batting 😅😅

le Viacom 18 sports network
Angry Ajay Devgan GIF by Bombay Softwares

ajay davgan's smashed the star sports network
protesting tv land GIF by #Impastor

boycott star sports network channels

I remember during India tour of England in 2007, both Star Cricket and ESPN aired the 7 match ODI series. Both of them used a different set of graphics on their channel and both were outstanding. DD got the one with Star Cricket graphics. That was the peak for any sports broadcaster in India.

I remember during India tour of England in 2007, both Star Cricket and ESPN aired the 7 match ODI series. Both of them used a different set of graphics on their channel and both were outstanding. DD got the one with Star Cricket graphics. That was the peak for any sports broadcaster in India.
Back than I thought both were seperate brands with some partnership. We could see the difference as Star had it's logo on the graphics.

I was a big fan of Star Sports as a kid when they had TNA. My mother didn't let me watch WWE as it had women and they were in-appropriate back than. TNA never felt same after it moved to Sony Six. One thing I hated was timing of pay per views. It was on just same random day in the middle of week.

I was a big fan of Star Sports as a kid when they had TNA. My mother didn't let me watch WWE as it had women and they were in-appropriate back than. TNA never felt same after it moved to Sony Six. One thing I hated was timing of pay per views. It was on just same random day in the middle of week.
Star like ms dhoni
Everyone loves 💕💕💕 no hate

Back
Top Bottom