Sports Channels in India (Current & Upcoming) - Broadcast Rights, General Discussion, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11,315
  • Views Views: Views 1,651,167

Should Sports Networks have Regional Channels?

• Total voters
EhLRL2l.jpg

Last edited:
Star sports ruined last moment apperence of warner final test for pre show of sa vs ind
Showed on sd channel star sport 3

yp52X2K.jpg

Already knowing that most players will rest. I am bored already. 🙄

BCCI is doing Viacom wrong. First series itself was rushed after World Cup. We had cricket fatigue. By letting main players rest for overseas tour. They are undermining the local audience. Overseas audience gets treated everyone.

Star sports ruined last moment apperence of warner final test for pre show of sa vs ind
Showed on sd channel star sport 3
I am glad they don't have FIFA World Cup rights. Otherwise they would try to promote Kohli and Rohit during that too. I can already hear Hindi commentators mentioning Kylian Mbappe as Mbappe Pandya, Ronaldo as Hitman Ronaldo, Messi as Lionel Kohli and Mohammad Salah as Thala Saalah.

Last edited:
Already knowing that most players will rest. I am bored already. 🙄

BCCI is doing Viacom wrong. First series itself was rushed after World Cup. We had cricket fatigue. By letting main players rest for overseas tour. They are undermining the local audience. Overseas audience gets treated everyone.
They'll rest because of the test series. In a way it's good to see the new gen playing. Let's see what do we have for the next batch

Back
Top Bottom