Good News Sports18-2, Sports18-3 Launched

22 days passed since the launch of the new channels. ISL to be back in action in a few days and the channels are not yet added to the schedule page on the official website 🥱.

These 2 Channels Are Free Across All Networks,

If Anybody Not Getting,

Share Network Name And Place
In Kerala Asianet digital tv (ACV) not providing those two Channels (Sports 18 2, Sports 18 3) for free, in Promotional Scheme period (31 Jan 2024) and i called them, but they said it's a paid channel and not give them for free, pay money to add this channel.

Channel no Sports 18 2-Icn 318
Sports 18 3-Icn 319

In Kerala Asianet digital tv (ACV) not providing those two Channels (Sports 18 2, Sports 18 3) for free, in Promotional Scheme period (31 Jan 2024) and i called them, but they said it's a paid channel and not give them for free, pay money to add this channel.

Channel no Sports 18 2-Icn 318
Sports 18 3-Icn 319
How much they asked?

One month passed since the launch of the new channels. Till now, no information on the schedule of the channela on the official website. Very poor management. With the shutdown of user friendly program guide app, What'sOn India, viewers now have to rely on official websites and STB EPGs. And then there is Sports18 with this attitude 😑.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock