Good News Sri Lankan channels on dish tv

I want to add dish Box office premier SPL alacarte, i cant find this add-on on dish.in. can anyone guide me where i can get this add-on and can payonline?

Pakistani channels available in Indian v.c
1V9h7Wn.png
where did u get this screen? i need to add premier spl package. need your help.

send me your v.c no
I reach out to a guy, transferred money... it worked for a week only and now again the add-on is deactivated. I dont know whether he did it for a week only or what.

Tried searching for this add-on online but didnt get it. need your support :)

Mod Note: V.C number removed. Don't share such details openly

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i share vc number to u? cant find a personal message option here :/

Minimum post counts to create and reply Conversations is set on our forum for new members to avoid any misuse or promotions.

Min Post Count to Create Conversation: 20
Min Post Count to Reply Conversation: 10

If any legit newbie member face any issues for which he/she needs Conversation access, we are kind enough to allow him by giving special permissions.

Drop a thread in 'Talk to Team' section in case you want to request for special permissions to access Conversation system.;)

Minimum post counts to create and reply Conversations is set on our forum for new members to avoid any misuse or promotions.

Min Post Count to Create Conversation: 20
Min Post Count to Reply Conversation: 10

If any legit newbie member face any issues for which he/she needs Conversation access, we are kind enough to allow him by giving special permissions.

Drop a thread in 'Talk to Team' section in case you want to request for special permissions to access Conversation system.;)
thread is also saying 'Not open for further replies' :(.
@sutharshan can u share you id so that i can send u my vc?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock