SRK won’t light up on Diwali

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 953

M@zh@R

Reaction score
VFgRa.jpg

Everyone knows that Shah Rukh Khan needs his magnum opus Ra.One to succeed. Nineteen months after his last big screen outing, Ra.One is SRK’s chance to prove that no matter how many Dabanggs and Bodyguards come and go, there is only one Badshaah in Bollywood. And giving an indication of just how important this film is to him, SRK has vowed to give up smoking if Ra.One does well at the box office!
“SRK has never been superstitious, but he has promised himself that he will give up smoking if this film works,” says a source close to the actor. SRK on his part admits that he does plan to give up the unhealthy vice, but says it has nothing to do with Ra.One’s fate. “My daughter asked me to give it up,” says the charismatic superstar. “And hopefully, once the film releases, I’ll be able to do that.”
SRK has also been in the news for the special screening of Ra.One that he has organised at his home Mannat, for family and friends. And contrary to the rumours of a fall out between the two friends, Arjun Rampal is very much attending.
Source: The Asian Age, 7th Oct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock