Good News Star Bharat revamped with new graphics

This channel need change of name.
Like, Star One? Or Star Desh? Because Life OK is now an obsolete brand with no chance of resurrection.

But personally, if it changes it's name it should revert back to Star One.

Like, Star One? Or Star Desh? Because Life OK is now an obsolete brand with no chance of resurrection.

But personally, if it changes it's name it should revert back to Star One.
Star Desh? I read this name before!

Star obviously knows how to do great graphics. This is one of them and it looks snappy. But I am afraid that Star Bharat has changed its appearance and positioning so many times that it has lost its brand value.

At the same time, Star Plus with its sh*tty and highly inconsistent graphics refuses to rebrand. Star Plus, which was the pride and joy of the Star network, has become its laughing stock in terms of appearance. There are many other channels like Star Movies and Jalsha Movies which haven’t rebranded in a decade, while some channels like Star Suvarna are rebranding all too frequently.

Star obviously knows how to do great graphics. This is one of them and it looks snappy. But I am afraid that Star Bharat has changed its appearance and positioning so many times that it has lost its brand value.

At the same time, Star Plus with its sh*tty and highly inconsistent graphics refuses to rebrand. Star Plus, which was the pride and joy of the Star network, has become its laughing stock in terms of appearance. There are many other channels like Star Movies and Jalsha Movies which haven’t rebranded in a decade, while some channels like Star Suvarna are rebranding all too frequently.
No Star rebrand post is complete without you weeping on Star Movies and Jalsha Movies 😂

These graphics look good and now it feels like they're focusing on being a male centric GEC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock