Good News Star Bharat revamped with new graphics

I am quite glad to see the classy graphics. They look stylish and premium.

But graphics dont suit with the channel name Star Bharat which is totally mass centric. This channel is dead since years so they should have rebranded the channel with new name as well.

Reverting back to Star One with these graphics or giving it a new name like Star Life would have been wise decision.

But graphics dont suit with the channel name Star Bharat which is totally mass centric. This channel is dead since years so they should have rebranded the channel with new name as well.

Reverting back to Star One with these graphics or giving it a new name like Star Life would have been wise decision.
You’re absolutely correct. These class graphics suit with Star Gold not with Star Bharat

You’re absolutely correct. These class graphics suit with Star Gold not with Star Bharat
Right. The name Star Bharat, its logo and its one and only flagship successful property - Radhakrishn, there by its theme of contents (Mythological) suits a graphics package with Indian traditional elements like this previous one.
iUSFyh7.jpg

The current package is good, but suits for Star Gold(As said) or some other regional channels. But I am not impressed with the BGM.

Last edited:
Star One : Youth Oriented
LifeOK : Urban Audience
Star Bharat : Urban + Rural India (was available on DDFreeDish)
Star Bharat 2.0 : Limited episode, romantic watchers
Star Bharat 3.0 : Digital content on TV

Name is fine, until unless they are bringing good content with limited episodes.

Tagline : Saara Bharat dekhega Star Bharat!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock