STAR CJ LCN-133 ON D2H (Yet to Add)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: STAR CJ LCN-133 ON D2H

This channel was going to added in d2h few months back, they tested it also. But not added, adding now only. Thanks for the update tech_genie.

In face book page one person said that this channel comes on today in d2h.

i feel oct'12 we can see a large no of channels being added on d2h mainly sd channels of all genre including regional as they will try to woo many customers as this is the last month for digitization deadline ends.

i hope d2h add atleast 10 SD channels as per my wish list.

With digitization set to become a game changer, Star CJ Alive is tying up with Videocon DTH operators on channel number 133 to increase their footprints. After marking its presence on TATA sky, Dish TV and Hathway on channel nos 127, 196 & 9, respectively, StarCJ Alive has strategically tied up with Videocon to penetrate deeper into the shopping channel markets.

With the aim of to improve the audio and visual quality of STARCJ, digitization has become a necessary change. The channel will have a fixed EPG number and hence will improve communication to the STARCJ consumers across MSOs/Regions.

Other important reasons why Star CJ Alive is making its presence felt in the DTH market is because this market is growing at a CAGR of over 15-20% for the last 3 years and will continue to grow with digitization in effect. Secondly DTH players have a presence PAN India, hence a tie-up with these players will provide an opportunity for STAR CJ to reach more consumers and also have a PAN India presence. Moreover the subscribers base of DTH players are largely the target audience for STAR CJ too, and hence, they will be able to reach their consumer more effectively.

Star cj alive will be available in d2h on tomorrow onwards

Star cj alive will be available in d2h on tomorrow onwards

vijin said:
what type of channel is star cj alive?

Its a homeshopping channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock