Star Cricket in India Cricket Pack

Amit Singh Gautam said:
80 % chance that match will telecast by dd national also...so if it is true then dishtv will not switch star cricket..
Any way i have allready a la carte of star cricket since 6 month
thats good that you have ala carte but what about us we have india cricket pack in our package and dd national is not going to show test matches according to the rule which ever private broadcaster held the rights of one day series of india's men cricket team will share the broadcasting with dd national.

I have news that dd national trying to get telecast rights for this series because this is last series of sachin

Amit Singh Gautam said:
I have news that dd national trying to get telecast rights for this series because this is last series of sachin
If its true then dd have to spent hudge money for this telecast as already Star raises the advertisement money i think 5 to 10 lakh for 10 second slot to the companies then they will not laid dd to broadcast the match for free.

Amit Singh Gautam said:
I have this news but it is not confirm
May be Dish tv is waiting for Star Sports Network's revolution but time is less and fans is waiting to witness Sachin's last series lets hope best from dish tv lets wait till morning. Due have any news about Star Cricket's new name as i think they are changing to star sports 3.

@Anirudha, did you get star sports 3 (star cricket) now in your ICP, as i have it as an ala carte in my pack. So i am not able to know whether it is added in ICP or no.

nskaran said:
@Anirudha, did you get star sports 3 (star cricket) now in your ICP, as i have it as an ala carte in my pack. So i am not able to know whether it is added in ICP or no.
Yes sir i m getting the channel it start just before the innings started.

Star Cricket is now Star Sports 3 a hindi 24x7 sports channel and i think the crapy channel from Star Sports.

I recharged my annual pack on March 2013 for South Silver Cricket Pack [Old Pack-Nov'2011-Per Month Rs.155] but now the pack cost is Rs.170.Whether ICP -STAR CRICKET Channel will be enabled for me also...If anybody has details..Kindly confirm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock