star cricket removed from india cricket pack(now available)

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatkarthik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 5,720
RE: star cricket removed from india cricket pack

yes and will be available for India vs England tests soon. (Nov-13).

now it is again removed.
i think it will be added for 3 rd test

karthik said:
now it is again removed.
i think it will be added for 3 rd test

3rd test Is 5 Decembar& Long

Almost a week for the third test, So they removed, hopefully will be back on 4th December.

why the hell they do this.... why cant they keep it active till the series gets over. same way as TS does :angry:angry:angry

mmadhankumar said:
why the hell they do this.... why cant they keep it active till the series gets over. same way as TS does :angry:angry:angry
Bro, tatasky also did the same.:huh then now what is the channel you are getting now in ICP in tatasky. Brother one more good thing in tatasky is India cricket pack users get some other sports channel always even any india cricket series not there. But in dish tv you will get the channel only when India cricket matches are progress. :(

nskaran said:
Bro, tatasky also did the same.:huh then now what is the channel you are getting now in ICP in tatasky. Brother one more good thing in tatasky is India cricket pack users get some other sports channel always even any india cricket series not there. But in dish tv you will get the channel only when India cricket matches are progress. :(

no bro TS will never drop the channel until the series is over... they wont stop the channel in middle.... i was asking why cant dish follow TS... and yes when there is no india match we will get neo prime in ICP....

that is very nice to hear madhan bro. that is why i am thinking of moving to tatasky soon. Ofcourse other qualities like PQ & Sound quality as well.

Back
Top Bottom