Puthiya Thalaimurai TV Removed From All the Base Pack & Now Available in Add On Pack Only

• Thread starter Thread starter roguejai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 15,036
There are enough channels to remove from packages like colors infinity times now from packages which is not watched most by others deliberately choose pt which is causing side effects to sun news?
Then,Why They Added News 18 Tamilnadu? It Will Also Create Side Effects Right?:huh:dodgy
In Fact News 18 Tamil Is Very Good When Comparing Puthiya Thalaimurai:k

Then,Why They Added News 18 Tamilnadu? It Will Also Create Side Effects Right?:huh:dodgy
May be sd also thought like you bro, that news 18 tamil is good than PT. may be that why they removed it:blush:grin

Sun news is good enjoy everyone knows the reason expect hard core fans of sun

May be sd also thought like you bro, that news 18 tamil is good than PT. may be that why they removed it:blush:grin
How Can I Take This Posts Bro?:huh:blush

Can I Take It As That You Too Agree With Me That News 18 Is Better Than PT Or Vice Versa?:grin

How Can I Take This Posts Bro?:huh:blush

Can I Take It As That You Too Agree With Me That News 18 Is Better Than PT Or Vice Versa?:grin
I too think news 18 is better than PT . But sundirect should not remove any channel once it is added. Thats my opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom