Puthiya Thalaimurai TV Removed From All the Base Pack & Now Available in Add On Pack Only

• Thread starter Thread starter roguejai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 54
  • Views Views: Views 15,036
When I enquired about this move they told "To avert the Impact of GST on our Subscribers, Few Channels are made available on A-La-Carte basis only for the Customers to choose from, thus avoiding overall Price hike"

Bro,they told the same reason for me & also they told we have added news 18 tamil nadu in the place of pt :s

Finally they activated the pt add on for me,before they not allow for activate the pt addon :blush

0SAijSS.jpg

Last edited:
PT is available as alacarte at Rs 10/ month. Channel removal from all packs is updated on their website. only 26 tamil channels as of now .

Last edited:
This is with reference to your e mail dated 24 July 2017 regarding Sun Direct services for Smart Card Number xxxxxxx

We understand from your mail that you wished to check the availability of channel-Raj TV, Mega TV and Puthiya Thalamurai the same has been. We regret to inform you that, the channels Raj TV, Mega TV has been removed from Sun Direct plat form due to bandwidth constraint and it’s not available in our platform currently.

Regarding Puthiya Thalamurai - To avert the Impact of GST on our Subscribers, Few Channels are made available on A-La-Carte basis only for the Customers to choose from, thus avoiding overall Price hike. These Channels continue to available in our platform.

1. WB

2. Zee Café

3. Cartoon Network

4. Pogo

5. CNN

6. Sony ESPN

7. Sony SIX

8. Puthiya Thalamurai

Further, we have registered your valuable feedback regarding the same and forwarded to concern team. Which helps us to improve our services as a best.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.sundirect.in.

Warm Regards,

Nodal Team -Customer Service

Sun Direct

044 – 44676767

bro puthiyathalaimurai is not sundirect problem. It's GST PROBLEM
No bro if you look the channel list mentioned in email except Puthiyathalimurai all channels are available in Mega pack. They are giving false info to customers:cautious::mad:

When this(PT) impact in price why they added Sony sab, Sony, Zee studio and Sony yay in base packs or from cinema plus packso_O

da64a64c1124f068e4b84004e7a8236d.jpg

64b980562024d5d37bdd46be666c8103.jpg

5b4e4e966108372f684f108d301eaa1d.jpg

Last edited:
Authenticiation failed in My sundirect app
It's showing when our type the SMC card number and registered phone no its showing.
Plz ENTER THE VALID SMC
d23cfea9de6ee6cf6cbfd302b4bcfa57.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom