Star India Again Offering "Star Sports 1 Bangla" In Promotional Scheme For 90 Days

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,325
People were actually mad about cricket airing on Jalsha Movies. It's bad to occupy your only Bengali movie channel with cricket. Same should be also applicable to Star Gold. Don't need sports on movie channels.
Exactly.. I too hated it... whenever I thought of watching Jalsha Movies it used to air Sports instead. It's very frustrating, as Star Jalsha Movies is the only channel where 90% of the new big commercial movies airs (other channels barely get any good movies).

They might be already dreaming about converting Disney International HD to Star Sports Bhojpuri.

I was thinking that already contract has been signed with Shinchan and Doraemon for upcoming ODI and T20 series. Also Golu would be cheerleader. Seems like plan shelved bcoz they were not fluent in English and now planning to hire Disney International stars but economic slowdown is affecting expenditure which ultimately made them put a pause for time being.

Any chance if Star Sports Saas Bahu in offering? I think there r enough people interested in watching tv serial characters play sports or do commentary :)

Any chance if Star Sports Saas Bahu in offering? I think there r enough people interested in watching tv serial characters play sports or do commentary :)
there's Box Cricket League (BCL) with similar concept :LOL:

How does that work actually? Saw some promos on MTV. As typical MTV show they seem to fight during every match.
It's just celebrities from various shows forming teams and competing against each other. Didn't bother watching as whenever I tuned, I found them fighting. It's like 5 min of Cricket & 15 mins of fighting and quarrels

Are they going to launch Star Sports 1 Sanskrit too? It would be very interesting to hear Sanskrit commentary.. 😂

Last edited:
Star India getting expected ratings for its Bangla channel :lol: Now once again giving promotional offer . Marathi is still available for their tech team only.
Is star sports 1 marathi will be added on dth and cable or not. I spoke to anchor of the channel, he said that due to some distribution issues the channel addition is delayed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock