Star India inks content deal with HBO

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 6,491
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always had a strong feeling that Star and HBO will reach a deal for India !! This will give Star World Premier much needed content after the successful launch of Colours Infinity...
Though now Star world Premiere may continue to charge Premier price of 60/- per month to subscribers ...

Duke said:
I always had a strong feeling that Star and HBO will reach a deal for India !! This will give Star World Premier much needed content after the successful launch of Colours Infinity...
Though now Star world Premiere may continue to charge Premier price of 60/- per month to subscribers ...
No Tata Sky added SWP :HD in English Entertainment pack :tup

Chinmay Kore said:
As of now only Tata Sky had added in English Entertainment pack and all other DTH are charging premium fees due to new contracts are not negotiated....
But with better content on offer they may continue to run this channel as premium and Tata Sky may switch this channel to premium from 1st Jan onwards !!

Chinmay Kore said:
Duke said:
As of now only Tata Sky had added in English Entertainment pack and all other DTH are charging premium fees due to new contracts are not negotiated....
But with better content on offer they may continue to run this channel as premium and Tata Sky may switch this channel to premium from 1st Jan onwards !!

What i think is that this Channel Will always Remain as a Premium Channel.:k
Only Tata Sky will have it in base packs.
Reason: Obvious

ABCDEFGH said:

:c:tup:p

ABCDEFGH said:
But with HBO famous Series also available for Star group, we may expect better content on Star World and FX from Jan'16 onwards !!

rdwcvXi.jpg

The deal comes to an end after 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom