STAR India to become FIH’s media partner for eight year (From Jan 2015 to Dec 2022)

Basil Ak said:
First Neo now Ten.Star having real good start.They have gained four rigths while lost 1.They got BWF, FIH, ASIA CUP and Eredivise Duth League 2013-14.I hope they return to the way they broadcasted sports 6 months ago.

if they loose BPL & La Liga too, it would be very awesome.

piinku1 said:
Do you enjoy hockey?

It is a matter of concern whether it is continued till 2022 or not.

if they continue to treat the viewers like they are doing now, I don't think they themselves will continue beyond 2015.

I already quoted that to justify Star Sports 3, they would need more of Cricket & Hockey rights as these are the famous sports in Hindi Heartland, and with acquisition of FIH rights they will surely provide Live content on SS3.....:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Duke said:
I already quoted that to justify Star Sports 3, they would need more of Cricket & Hockey rights as these are the famous sports in Hindi Heartland, and with acquisition of FIH rights they will surely provide Live content on SS3.....:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya
Star Sports 3 will be packed with live action in the upcoming days.First they HIL then Asia Cup and World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock