Star India to switch off channels on Hathway

So you will support if STARSPORTS.COM give a prize of money of Rs. 1 Lakh to Dhoni and you will support if STAR INDIA sponsoring BCCI and you will support if they're hiking their prices and pressurize Service Provider to give desire money for these stupid things ultimately it tighten your pocket so you support all that. Great :k

Anirudha said:
So you will support if STARSPORTS.COM give a prize of money of Rs. 1 Lakh to Dhoni and you will support if STAR INDIA sponsoring BCCI and you will support if they're hiking their prices and pressurize Service Provider to give desire money for these stupid things ultimately it tighten your pocket so you support all that. Great :k

Yes,this is non of our business.If we want to enjoy content,then we have to pay for it.

piinku1 said:
Yes,this is non of our business.If we want to enjoy content,then we have to pay for it.

So if we support STAR then we needs to support Indian Govt. too if they increases the prices of Rail, Gas, Petrol, Diesel because what I feel STAR increases the prices and fill the locker of BCCI.

I hope soon dish tv will also remove all star channels from its platform and teach star a lesson :dodgy

Anirudha said:
So if we support STAR then we needs to support Indian Govt. too if they increases the prices of Rail, Gas, Petrol, Diesel because what I feel STAR increases the prices and fill the locker of BCCI.

Yes,i will support if they stop providing subsidys to above commodity.:clap

And about cricket,it is an entertainment not essential commodity.People willn't die if they can't watch cricket.:lol

piinku1 said:
And about cricket,it is an entertainment not essential commodity.People willn't die if they can't watch cricket.

Tats a reason day be day service providers removing STAR / FIC as their subscribers won't die without these channels but yes STAR / FIC will definitely die if their channels continuously removed from Base Pack ;):lol

Anirudha said:
Tats a reason day be day service providers removing STAR / FIC as their subscribers won't die without these channels but yes STAR / FIC will definitely die if their channels continuously removed from Base Pack ;):lol

And especially dish tv bcuz dish tv have double number of subscribers then any of DTH operator in India :lol

Anirudha said:

Noone is removing star/fic channels.

I am getting all star sd channels in 225rs pack starhd channels in 60rs topup.
Only Dishtv and Hathway can't close down business of star/fic.:lol:lol

A bucket full of water doesn't become empty if we take 2 drops of water from it.;):lol

Star India to cut off signal to MSO Hathway

Broadcaster Star India is to disconnect the channels it provides to Hathway Cable and Datacom in New Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh within three weeks.
Star India has publically accused the multi-system operator (MSO) of not signing a subscription agreement, not submitting its subscriber report and not paying outstanding subscription fees.
Customers of Hathway and its franchises in the DAS notified areas of Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Agra will all be affected, a notice published in Delhi NCR newspapers said.
The channels that will be switched off comprise: Star Plus, Life OK, Star Gold, Star Movies, Star Movies Action, Star World, Channel V, Movies OK, Star Pravah, Star Jalsa, Star Jalsa Movies, Star Utsav, Star Vijay, National Geographic, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo People, Nat Geo Music, Baby TV, Asianet, Asianet Plus, Asianet Movies, Suvarna, Suvarna Plus, Star Plus HD, Life OK HD, Star Gold HD, Star Movies HD, Star World HD, Star World Premier HD, National Geographic Channel HD.

Star India to cut off signal to MSO Hathway | Cable | News | Rapid TV News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock