DDF Exclusive Star Jalsha Change Their Logo From Feb 15 For 30 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check all image within 30 minute time slot they mention various time, one saying after 5 days, one tomorrow other one timer added. Its some technical fault. I think next week happy weekend villain wtp may be aired on jalsha.
They were testing the new graphics. That's why sometimes it is showing as tomorrow, sometimes as 5 days and sometimes as 2.
After looking first post all 14 Images, Now I wish Present logo and theme retain. The new Logo/Theme is very bad. One of the best logo/graphics convert one of the worst. I don't like star utsav kind logo/graphics.
Ruined a good looking logo.
You can't help it. Star is performing a Kohinoorisation of some of its channels the way Zee Gothamised its channels. After Star Plus in 2018, it is Jalsha's turn to be Kohinoorised. What is Kohinoor? See here. Kohinoor

The previous font used by Star Plus and Star Jalsha (and still used by Star Pravah) is this. Typotheque: Fedra Sans Alt

Last edited:
When a channel stays not changing the graphics then people shouts for a new one. And if a new graphics is introduced then praises are for the old one.

When a channel stays not changing the graphics then people shouts for a new one. And if a new graphics is introduced then praises are for the old one.
If we found the old one much better than the new one, then we have full rights to criticising it. Whats wrong in it???

If we found the old one much better than the new one, then we have full rights to criticising it. Whats wrong in it???
Nothing wrong bro.Just said about a common trend.Currently this image looks like Star Utsav, but I don't think they will give a second class logo and graphics for Star Jalsha.As we saw only some pics which had limitations to execute proper colours and thus it varies when we watch directly.

I don't think this graphics package looks anything like Star Utsav. The logo, maybe. But not the graphics. They are fairly decent based on the small glimpses we have seen so far.

@Riddhiman, we haven't seen the whole thing yet. These are just glimpses. In static, we don't get the whole story. When the graphic elements move around, we can speak. For that we will have to wait until tomorrow. As @Raju lal said:
Nothing wrong bro.Just said about a common trend.Currently this image looks like Star Utsav, but I don't think they will give a second class logo and graphics for Star Jalsha.As we saw only some pics which had limitations to execute proper colours and thus it varies when we watch directly.
But it cannot be denied that Jalsha's current look is 1 million times better than any other Bangla channel except Jalsha Movies. The new one must and will live up to the skyscraper-high standards set by the old.

@Riddhiman, here's a question: what will you say if you are asked to compare the graphics of Star Plus from 2010, 2016 and 2018? People have different opinions, but I'll say that all three have a very high standard. Star Plus has never had a terrible graphics package (on the other hand Zee TV never had a good graphics package until the 2017 rebrand, barring the Har Lamha Nayi Ummeed one that came in 2014). In general we can say that Star Plus and Jalsha have always had excellent standards, and Zee TV, which was not known for these things earlier, has caught up greatly. As for comparing Star Plus 2010, 2016 and 2018, it is very subjective. I personally love the 2010 one, but the other two are (objectively) excellent.

Last edited:
I don't think this graphics package looks anything like Star Utsav. The logo, maybe. But not the graphics. They are fairly decent based on the small glimpses we have seen so far.

@Riddhiman, we haven't seen the whole thing yet. These are just glimpses. In static, we don't get the whole story. When the graphic elements move around, we can speak. For that we will have to wait until tomorrow. As @Raju lal said:

But it cannot be denied that Jalsha's current look is 1 million times better than any other Bangla channel except Jalsha Movies. The new one must and will live up to the skyscraper-high standards set by the old.

@Riddhiman, here's a question: what will you say if you are asked to compare the graphics of Star Plus from 2010, 2016 and 2018? People have different opinions, but I'll say that all three have a very high standard. Star Plus has never had a terrible graphics package (on the other hand Zee TV never had a good graphics package until the 2017 rebrand, barring the Har Lamha Nayi Ummeed one that came in 2014). In general we can say that Star Plus and Jalsha have always had excellent standards, and Zee TV, which was not known for these things earlier, has caught up greatly. As for comparing Star Plus 2010, 2016 and 2018, it is very subjective. I personally love the 2010 one, but the other two are (objectively) excellent.
But the present Zee tv logo is not good

If you agree colors kannada has the best animation. They always change theme once every year. But colors super not so good
Yes your right. Actually colors kannada graphics are far better than colors hindi's graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock