DDF Exclusive Star Jalsha Change Their Logo From Feb 15 For 30 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DreamFan bro What type of show is Dus a Dus? Is its their 10th Anniversary celebrations? If so surely re-branding will happen tomorrow.

@DreamFan bro What type of show is Dus a Dus? Is its their 10th Anniversary celebrations? If so surely re-branding will happen tomorrow.
Yes. It is a 10th anniversary celebration. The actual anniversary was in September and at the time a special Jalsha Dosh e Dosh song was released. But nothing more. This time the logo and everything will be changed.

This situation is similar to the 2016 rebrand of Star Plus (which didn't last long as it was replaced in 2018). The new logo of Star Plus was visible for a few moments before the rebrand. STAR PLUS Logo Changed

Last edited:
I remember, 2 months ago, Zee Bangla's logo also be changed at afternoon for few minutes, logo became orangified, again thay revert back on the original red logo.Hopefully it should not happen.
DDF Exclusive - Zee Bangla Revamped with new Theme
10th year celebration of Jalsha.
Source

Source

Source

Last edited:
I am eagerly waiting for new logo of my favourite channel Star Channel. Hopefully, they will change logo permanently in this Sunday during Dus a Dus event. @Riddhiman bro, may be our guess is going to be true.
After looking first post all 14 Images, Now I wish Present logo and theme retain. The new Logo/Theme is very bad. One of the best logo/graphics convert one of the worst. I don't like star utsav kind logo/graphics.

After looking first post all 14 Images, Now I wish Present logo and theme retain. The new Logo/Theme is very bad. One of the best logo/graphics convert one of the worst. I don't like star utsav kind logo/graphics.
One thing, u must notice, they are saying WTP "Villain", tomorrow at 6pm.
But, as we know, Dus a Dus will telecast on same time. What is the matter?

One thing, u must notice, they are saying WTP "Villain", tomorrow at 6pm.
But, as we know, Dus a Dus will telecast on same time. What is the matter?
Just check all image within 30 minute time slot they mention various time, one saying after 5 days, one tomorrow other one timer added. Its some technical fault. I think next week happy weekend villain wtp may be aired on jalsha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock