Breaking Star launches festive offer by reducing Many Channels Prices

But this reduction is less purposeful. Most of the channels we want are available in Value packs. Nobody require other regional language channels as ala carte. Only Star Plus, Hungama rates I found useful. They should reduce the rates of bouquets.

Where to they plug firesticks into? Laptops, PCs or consoles?
On Tvs bro.. i was saying about Dths/MSOs as Tvs .. veiwers discontinuing their Dpos connections n moving to online contents .

But this reduction is less purposeful. Most of the channels we want are available in Value packs. Nobody require other regional language channels as ala carte. Only Star Plus, Hungama rates I found useful. They should reduce the rates of bouquets.
Value bouquets are fairly priced. For Bengali market you get sports, regional and hindi entertainment plus movies. Also infotainment and wildlife content for ₹49. Burden is that ridiculously high GST and NCF.

Last edited:
Yes, it is. But I meant that this festive offer over only on ala carte will not reflect much on our pocket.

Well niche chs already cost quite less atleast in bouquet and catering to select base which has money to buy channels together.

As i said they r testing this reduced pricing option on mass consumed channels, if this goes well then later even niche chs will be brought under the ambit with aim to expand their coverage base.

Wait until Your DPO update this new festive offer into their package system to avail :ok2:
they don't update this. d2h not updated star special English Pack HD/25 RUPEES AFTER the launch of two months. They only provide above huge price packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock