DDF Exclusive Star Launching 2 Regional Sports Channel & 2 Hindi Movie Channel by 31st Dec 18

No bro, not only 2, but it's 3.
Star Gold Thrills, SG Thrills HD & SG Family
I wonder they will get viewership for these many channels after the new rules of TRAI where customer himself/herself have to decide for which channel they want to pay and for which they don't want to subscribe.

I wonder they will get viewership for these many channels after the new rules of TRAI where customer himself/herself have to decide for which channel they want to pay and for which they don't want to subscribe.
Many Channels will get shutdown or rebrand in 2019 because of this.

Today is 31st December But No news about Star Gold Thrills & Star Gold Thrills HD. Maybe they didn't got lisence. Or launching on January 2019.

Today is 31st December But No news about Star Gold Thrills & Star Gold Thrills HD. Maybe they didn't got lisence. Or launching on January 2019.
Many existing channels are under shutdown threat due to new tariff rule. So this is not a right time to launch new channels as well as Star have to check their current movie channel's performance in coming days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock