DDF Exclusive Star Launching 2 Regional Sports Channel & 2 Hindi Movie Channel by 31st Dec 18

The channels to be launched by the broadcaster includes regional sports channels Star Sports 1 Telugu and Star Sports 1 Kannada besides Hindi movie channels Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Thrills HD.

The MRP of Star Sports 1 Telugu and Star Sports 1 Kannada is Rs 19 each while Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Thrills HD have been priced at Rs 1. each.

Consequently, Star Utsav, Star Utsav Movies, and Star Sports First have been converted to pay with an MRP of Rs 1 each.
Star publishes MRP, bouquet rates; plans to launch four new channels by Dec - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

The MRP of Star Sports 1 Telugu and Star Sports 1 Kannada is Rs 19 each while Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Thrills HD have been priced at Rs 1. each.

Consequently, Star Utsav, Star Utsav Movies, and Star Sports First have been converted to pay with an MRP of Rs 1 each.

I have one doubt the MRP that you are referring to is what Star will charge DTH providers per subscriber or DTH provider will charge subscriber..

I mean to say these MRP (say for ss1 Hindi ₹19) is for DTH provider or for us (subscribers).

I have one doubt the MRP that you are referring to is what Star will charge DTH providers per subscriber or DTH provider will charge subscriber..

I mean to say these MRP (say for ss1 Hindi ₹19) is for DTH provider or for us (subscribers).
MRP is for DTH operators for each customer.

This means it is still in the hands of DTH providers that how much they will charge for each channel...
Things (channels) going to get more costlier in near future😢
Wait till Jan1st bro we can't say anything right now how DTH will curate bouquet packs fir customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock