Star Movies Action is Now in New look from Today.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,242
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
:new Star Movies Action is Now in New look with Similar logo like Star World Premiere HD.
Star_movie_action_new_logo.jpg
:k

Good update bro. By the way I just came to post this news only...

The New look is excellent.This change is since the premiere of Iron Man 3 started.

I feel this channel should also be launched in HD.

Star have got the rights for Iron Man 3, and they could have atleast simulcast Iron Man 3 in Star Movies HD :(

Re: RE: Star Movies Action is Now in New look from Today.

arvindp said:

Star have got the rights for Iron Man 3, and they could have atleast simulcast Iron Man 3 in Star Movies HD :(

They r promoting there action ch ..it will surely come on star movies hd soon

If possible someone please post both the images (specifically the logo) of before and after logo modification.

arvindp said:

We are starting off with Iron Man 3 - the highest grossing movie of 2013 that will be aired for the first time on Indian Television on 26th January 2014 at 1PM & 8PM, and it’s going to be remain property of Star Movies Action and will not be shown on Star Movies

SOURCE : Exclusive | Star Movies Action to get new look on January 26

it seems star movies action will have a seperate library of their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock