Star Movies Select HD to target upscale audience

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 15,021
xH7K5jk.jpg

I find this channel positioning so strange. It says 365 days , 365 new stories . But it also adds only 30 premiere movies per year . So what do they mean ? It's weird to see no dedicated website, no twitter handle and no detailed movie line up for atleast next 15 days except for some good promotional oscar winning movie titles that is being repeated again and again . It seems they have launched the channel in a hurried manner without not much of a good plan . Also their promises of not repeated movies from other channels is also going to be a bust in my opinion.

I wouldn't say hurried manner as they announced its launch 2 months back itself... so they had plans for this...

but I will agree with you... the ads for this channel are very confusing...they are promising to deliver 365 NEW stories... I still doubt how they will provide this... they cant be having a premiere movie each day for the nexxt year..

Also this channel wont be downscaled as per the ads, so it will only be available in HD...

Just realised that Free preview will get over on 20th July and gone girl will premiere on 25th July :damn

New premiere everyday dosent mean the movies which have released in the year 2013, 2014 or 2015

Movies can be as old as when movies were made but never aired on indian television

ABCDEFGH said:
New premiere everyday dosent mean the movies which have released in the year 2013, 2014 or 2015

Movies can be as old as when movies were made but never aired on indian television

I also think the same. There are thousands of English movies which are not popular !!:lol

Today i saw 2 movies in SMS HD, looked like documentary of a single person's life events :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I also think the same. There are thousands of English movies which are not popular !!:lol

Today i saw 2 movies in SMS HD, looked like documentary of a single person's life events :shy

If you are talking about 127 Hours
Then no it's not a documentary
It's a biography

Back
Top Bottom