STAR Network Decision is good to Telecast IPL Matches on Their Movie Channels?

dA36yu1.jpg

I have a doubt in all matches broadcast.Is it maa movies or maa movies HD? If SD then what is the purpose of paying Rs.19 for SS telugu when maa movies SD costs only Rs.10.Same applies for Bangla.Basically I think they will provide the complete matches only in channels which is priced 19.

I have a doubt in all matches broadcast.Is it maa movies or maa movies HD? If SD then what is the purpose of paying Rs.19 for SS telugu when maa movies SD costs only Rs.10.Same applies for Bangla.Basically I think they will provide the complete matches only in channels which is priced 19.
Both MaaMovies SD/HD will show all matches. As they already included SS1 Telugu in basic boquets which will be taken by all Telugu Viewers😑

During IPL , "Star Tv" guys become narcissistic and show traits of OCD.

Bundesliga and EPL is taking huge hit during the crucial and fag end of the season.

IPL is all over the Star and its sister networks.

only famous paid channel not all...star sports first,star ustav ,star utsav movies not showing ipl

If gives star sports first,
Dd free dish viewer s also happy

Last edited:
If gives star sports first,
Dd free dish viewer s also happy
If it would've been shown on SS first also then their main source of income would've been mostly ad revenue but currently most of the people are subscribing to SS channels & they're getting more money as the MRP of those channels are more than SS First. Moreover, they're getting huge money from airtel & Tata Sky as their each & every customer is getting SS so they need to pay on behalf of their all customers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock