Star Parivaar Karega Welcome 2021
27 December at 8pm
On Star Plus
lGNCUtc.jpg

Star Parivaar Karega Welcome 2021
27 December at 8pm
On Star Plus
lGNCUtc.jpg
All rajan shahi stars are on montage....why so much partiality....so many show are doing well than yrkkh still yrkkh stars are getting so much importance

All rajan shahi stars are on montage....why so much partiality....so many show are doing well than yrkkh still yrkkh stars are getting so much importance
They could've included Saathiya 1 actress and Yeh hai Chahatein actress, all other shows from 7pm to 9.30pm are very new shows and that may be the reason for not adding them in the montage!

They could've included Saathiya 1 actress and Yeh hai Chahatein actress, all other shows from 7pm to 9.30pm are very new shows and that may be the reason for not adding them in the montage!
I dont get it why they are still giving so much importance to yrkkh jodi plus they are giving so many chances to yrkkh makers to increase trps now new twist is naira female lead is going to die just watched promo on twitter.....how many times she gonna die ppl are fed up of their repetitive drama .....for god sake just wrap the show when ur other shows are doing well

I dont get it why they are still giving so much importance to yrkkh jodi plus they are giving so many chances to yrkkh makers to increase trps now new twist is naira female lead is going to die just watched promo on twitter.....how many times she gonna die ppl are fed up of their repetitive drama .....for god sake just wrap the show when ur other shows are doing well
Exactly! YRKKH needs to end now.
And should bring quality driven show like Diya Aur Bati Hum. A Strong Show with Strong Cast so that it's able to counter Bhagyas.

After ending SNS1 and DABH, still StarPlus is struggling in 7pm and 9pm slots and that may be the reason for not ending Yrkkh!

Also at 9.30pm, there is Kundali Bhagya 😫😫
But they have to end the show some day, if StarPlus' 6.30 to 8pm shows get good ratings, they should decide to end YRKKH, and there were some news that Rajan Shahi will be doing one more new show foR StarPlus, that may replace YRKKH!

there were some news that Rajan Shahi will be doing one more new show foR StarPlus, that may replace YRKKH!
Yes i was about to mention your last point. It will be a vice decision to end the show. I liked the show when hina & karan were present in the show. There acting was so good. & the quality of the show has degraded as well. In first few years it solely focus on Family Drama with proper rajathani backdrop but now it's only about a couple who acts like a child.

Last edited:
After ending SNS1 and DABH, still StarPlus is struggling in 7pm and 9pm slots and that may be the reason for not ending Yrkkh!

Also at 9.30pm, there is Kundali Bhagya 😫😫
But they have to end the show some day, if StarPlus' 6.30 to 8pm shows get good ratings, they should decide to end YRKKH, and there were some news that Rajan Shahi will be doing one more new show foR StarPlus, that may replace YRKKH!
I think khorkuto remake will be perfect replacement for yrkkh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock