Good News Star Plus 32nd Anniversary

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
32 years ago a revolutionary tv channel launched in Bharat.

Since 32 years this channel ruling in tv industry.

Most loved Indian TV channel.

Happy 32nd Birthday to Undisputed King "STAR PLUS" 🎊🔥

KpM2UOo.jpeg

As much as I am critical of Star network. After Zee they have contributed the most to Indian TV. Starting with short films on TV to reality shows like KBC to Satyameva Jayate. Even their shows via merches (still need that Shakala Boom Boom pencil), memes or women empowerment are still talk of the the down. They have experiment and stayed relevant over last 32 years. Niche shows were good. But not appreciated. My personal favourite era is the one with blue logo. I use to love shows like Shararat, Khichdi, Karishma ka Karishma, Shakalala Boom Boom, Son Pari, Mum Tum Hum, Musafir Hoon Yaaron, KBC and Kya Aap Pasvi Paas Se Tez Hai.

Agree with @The Lonelier Island bro regarding star plus was more interesting when it had navy bluish and white logo, magic pencil still evading us .

even at that time they had so many interesting cross over episodes between different shows. Hatim original star plus one, Krishna Arjun - detective show, Khul ja sim sim starting, - Scary/Ghostbuster show - Ssshhh koi hai , Vikraal Aur Gabraal & Sssh koi hai: Trikaal . Karma , Tu tu main main , Fox kids -kids segment on star plus . later disney segment when they used to disney shows - the suit life of zack & cody & animated shows.

Well for initial few years, star plus was a English GEC channel, how many of you know this?

Well for initial few years, star plus was a English GEC channel, how many of you know this?
Wasn't born than. Zee TV was a tie-up between Essel Group and News Corp which was an Hindi GEC. Star Plus was English GEC. They split up than Star Plus which was a English GEC became a hybrid channel. Than Star World was launched. Zee also launched Zee Cafe as a rival to Star World.

Wasn't born than. Zee TV was a tie-up between Essel Group and News Corp which was an Hindi GEC. Star Plus was English GEC. They split up than Star Plus which was a English GEC became a hybrid channel. Than Star World was launched. Zee also launched Zee Cafe as a rival to Star World.
Absolutely right u are, I have witnessed star plus in English but don't remember much as I was kid back then

Absolutely right u are, I have witnessed star plus in English but don't remember much as I was kid back then
Did you know back than they were like American GEC? They aired content once a week. News with tie-up with NDTV aired at 11 pm. Movies at weekends. Also the promos has two timing. One of IST. The other one of UAE.

Just like Ajay Devgan with Star Gold. Star Plus was Govinda's channel. I recall them airing No. 1 movies and Dulhe Raja every Saturday evening.

Did you know back than they were like American GEC? They aired content once a week. News with tie-up with NDTV aired at 11 pm. Movies at weekends. Also the promos has two timing. One of IST. The other one of UAE.
I do remember bro, back then daily soap concept didn't exist, IST/ UAE promos were common for all channels including Zee TV,sony , even movie trailers were worth to watch on those GEC, and eagerness to wait for weekend as new movies used to telecast

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock