DDF Exclusive Star Plus changed its logo

Do you guys remember how Life OK not used to show the logo of their shows but instead used to write the name simply on their templates? I think Star Plus is also going to do that from now on!

Rather this has been implemented in the Hotstar show templates too for Star Plus!

Last edited:
Do you guys remember how Life OK not used to show the logo of their shows but instead used to write the name simply on their templates? I think Star Plus is also going to do that from now on!

Rather this has been implemented in the Hotstar show templates too for Star Plus!
Yes they are also doing it. You can see images in post #20. They are simply writing the program name on white background.

SAB TV also a few months back, but not now.

Essentially, that's what it is. It didn't change for 6 years. BTW, Star Jalsha is also a timeless graphic package. Nearly 6 years and it too hasn't changed.
But this time it's just the logo which is almost the same. The graphics have changed and are dull compared to the 2010 one

But a few years down the line, 2014 if i remember, they started showing show logos as well.

But a few years down the line, 2014 if i remember, they started showing show logos as well.
One from Star Plus. You can see they have written PREM RATAN DHAN PAYO.

SAB TV also a few months back, but not now.
SAB TV (originally):

SAB TV (now). You can see that they now include the show logo:

Last edited:
everything is fine but i dont know why they increased the size of logo.....they could have reduse the size of logo and be the trend setter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock