DDF Exclusive Star Plus changed its logo

everything is fine but i dont know why they increased the size of logo.....they could have reduse the size of logo and be the trend setter
Star Pravah, Star Bharat, now Star Plus... the word is very big. :dodgy2:
Only in Star Jalsha it is still small. :tup:

Last edited:
everything is fine but i dont know why they increased the size of logo.....they could have reduse the size of logo and be the trend setter
Coz Star India ppl like big logos :biggrin:after 3 or 4 months star channels logos bigger & more bigger firstly star sports then star Bharat now star plus next
will be star gold they increase the size of logo

Last edited:
The old logo was a very fresh approach with a flat design. I was a fan of 'Nayi Soch' logo. They went to flat from 3D, now again came back to extruded 3D logo, more 3Dier than previous one. Not a good move in my opinion. At least now they need to make all their logos follow this design with change in colours.

The old logo was a very fresh approach with a flat design. I was a fan of 'Nayi Soch' logo. They went to flat from 3D, now again came back to extruded 3D logo, more 3Dier than previous one. Not a good move in my opinion. At least now they need to make all their logos follow this design with change in colours.
Exactly. Also the protruding golden swoosh is weird as well. Logo wise the previous logo was great, but the graphics of 2010 were awesome. This time both have been done bad, but they're doing all out marketing well, unlike the last two times

but they're doing all out marketing well, unlike the last two times
The last time, there was no announcement or anything. For SAB TV they made that ad Laughter Ki Nayi Range Hai. For Colors they changed the logo during the Golden Petal Awards. For Zee TV, of course, there was a big event across all the Zee network channels. On Sony they changed it during the Kapil Sharma Show, and they were announcing it several days before. But, on Star Plus, one day boom! A new logo.
Exactly. Also the protruding golden swoosh is weird as well. Logo wise the previous logo was great, but the graphics of 2010 were awesome. This time both have been done bad
Star Plus's 2010 graphics are the best. I particularly like the way the names of the cast, director, producer, etc. are animated. Star Jalsha has it even now, since 2012. The 2016 graphics are also excellent, almost as good as the 2010 one. See the 2010 graphics below:
Star Plus (2010-2016)
Source
Star Jalsha (2012-present)
Source

Last edited:
The last time, there was no announcement or anything. For SAB TV they made that ad Laughter Ki Nayi Range Hai. For Colors they changed the logo during the Golden Petal Awards. For Zee TV, of course, there was a big event across all the Zee network channels. On Sony they changed it during the Kapil Sharma Show, and they were announcing it several days before. But, on Star Plus, one day boom! A new logo.

Star Plus's 2010 graphics are the best. I particularly like the way the names of the cast, director, producer, etc. are animated. Star Jalsha has it even now, since 2012. The 2016 graphics are also excellent, almost as good as the 2010 one. See the 2010 graphics below:
Star Plus (2010-2016)
Source
Star Jalsha (2012-present)
Source

For the 2016 one, there were defintely nayi soch videos on YouTube that said watch a new Star Plus from 7 November
For the 2010 one, there were ads across the channel before Star Parivar awards which said bahut jald bahut kuch badalne jaa raha hai. That was an indication to the rebrand.

Till now Star Plus was perceived as a women's channel. When they last rebranded, this was obvious in all their promos. Here, they want to drop that perception.

According to SBS, the theme anthem of Star Plus featuring Alia Bhatt is first part & the second part will be revealed later when more new shows will be launched.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock