DDF Exclusive Star Plus Dopahar 12:30-2:30 PM (To shut down on 30 September)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 19,188
RE: "Dhai Kilo Prem" Starts 3 April At 02:00 PM On Star Plus

#UpcomingSerialUpdates

Pankhuri Awasthy roped in for 'Fatmagul's' adaptation on Star Plus!

She played a fierce ruler in her last show 'Razia Sultan'

Actress Pankhuri Awashty played a fierce ruler in her last show 'Razia Sultan' and has now taken on the role of an innocent girl in 'Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?'.

The actress says that the upcoming show will feature her in an unconventional avatar.

An adaptation of Turkish show 'Fatmagul', 'Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?' tackles the complex emotions and a sensitive subject of the violation of innocence in a woman.

"It feels amazing to be a part of this show and I'm really happy to have this opportunity of playing the lead," Pankhuri said in a statement.

"Amala is an unconventional character and a huge responsibility because of the way the shows are perceived in the Indian society. The makers have kept in mind the Indian sensibilities while creating the show," she added.

Set in Dharamsala, the show is being remade by Purnendu Shekhar, Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura of 24 Frames.

Besides Pankhuri, the Star Plus show will also feature Rajveer Singh, Anant Joshi, Rajesh Khattar, Akshay Anand and Kasturi Banerjee.

'Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?' will start from April 3.

Source : TellyBuzz

Star Plus Dopahar Starts 3 April Daily 12:30-2:30 PM

669e6fe25c0d53f809cf5542086d00a5.jpg

https://youtu.be/l7KDaeFWPZU

RE: Star Plus Dopahar Starts 3 April Daily 12:30-2:30 PM (Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka Promo)

Deepika Singh on Tu Suraj Mein Saanjh Piyaji Diya Aur Baati Hum

https://twitter.com/deepikasingh150/status/838301844027760640

RE: Star Plus Dopahar Starts 3 April Daily 12:30-2:30 PM (Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka Promo)

Pallavi Rao in Dhhai Kilo Prem

News has just hit Tellychakkar editorial desk that Pallavi Rao has been signed for Star Plus’ upcoming show Dhhai Kilo Prem.

Produced by Balaji Telefilms and helmed by Sandiip Sikcand, the show is part of the channel’s afternoon bouquet of programming. Star, with its afternoon band of serials, intend to reign over the hitherto barren slot in GEC space.

Pallavi, as informed by sources, will enact the role of lead boy’s (Meherzan Mazda) bua. Unmarried, she will suffer from hearing disability.

Manasi Joshi will be seen as her bhabhi and she will have a bone to pick with her.

“Marriage was fixed between Pallavi’s character and Manasi’s brother, however, all fell flat with the latter backing out,” informs a source.

“I am excited to be part of Sandiip's show. I always wanted to work with him. Manasi and I are good friends and I am happy to work with her. It’s a wonderful team and already become my second family. My character has varied shades and will have a touch of comedy.”

All the best, Pallavi!!!

Source : TellyChakkar

Star Plus remake Turkish series Fatmagul despite dubed version aired twice on Zindagi

The Hindi dubbed version of the blockbuster Turkish series Fatmagul was aired twice on Zindagi . But that doesn’t stop Star Plus from thinking of remaking it in the very same language in which it was already dubbed as Star Plus is set to launch Amala (Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka?), the Indian remake of the Fatmagul on 3 April.

The story follows a young woman who must overcome a horrific group assault while confronting conflicting feelings for one of her attackers.

Star Plus has acquired the remake rights of Fatmagul from Eccho Rights that represent the syndication opportunity for the series worldwide.

Nixon Yau Lim, the head of the Asia Pacific at Eccho Right, said: “Amala is one of the most anticipated releases of the year. Given the phenomenal success of the original from Ay Yapim, Star has a huge title on their hands. The first impression is that they have a truly beautiful production which both honors the original script as well as putting a unique local spin on it.”

Lim added: “Many territories are already showing a strong interest [in the finished series] based on this short trailer, as well as the reputation of the original scripts of course.”

Fatmagul was aired on Zindagi, Monday to Saturday at 8:50 pm and it has been extremely well received and appreciated by the Indian audiences. This show has not only got the viewers hooked on to their screens but has also helped Zindagi, the No. 1 Premium Entertainment Channel, garner impressive ratings.

Fatmagul, gives a glimpse of the life of a simple, beautiful and kind-hearted girl Fatmagul, who lives a humble life with her brother and they run a dairy shop. An unfortunate incident occurs in Fatmagul’s life which shatters her dreams and her life takes an unexpected turn. It showcases Fatmagul’s inspiring journey while struggling to find an identity for herself with no emotional support from her family.

Star Plus remakes Turkish series Fatmagul despite the dubbed version

RE: Star Plus remake Turkish series Fatmagul despite dubed version aired twice on Zindagi

Already shared by manu

RE: Star Plus remake Turkish series Fatmagul despite dubed version aired twice on Zindagi

aaron said:
Already shared by manu

Where:huh Give link @Manu bro :lol

aaron said:
Already shared by manu

Manu is already banned:s

sagR said:
Manu is already banned:s

See my above post :k Baaz ki nazar :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock