Star Plus to air Hotstar shows due to coronavirus outbreak?

Well then that would be replacing crap with crap. But hotstar zee5 etc have decent library.
Agree all 3 main broadcasters have some decent library with clean content....but other 2 just want money....this is time where u can test quality content on tv but no they only want money now im waiting for sony tv's move

Last edited:
Why ullu content will air on tv as they dont have satellite channels....plus air digital shows with only clean content....if they have bold scenes then cut it and then air it
Why cut , just air them at late night slot around 10 pm with a warning.

Why cut , just air them at late night slot around 10 pm with a warning.
What if they have so many web series with bold scenes nd we dont have so many slots after 10pm....some shows will air at prime time so they have to cut it.

What if they have so many web series with bold scenes nd we dont have so many slots after 10pm....some shows will air at prime time so they have to cut it.
Well webseries can be aired once in a week. In this way they will have seven slots a week. Zo yes they can do that. Plus some sexual.moaning scenes can be cutted down , otherwise normal kiss scenes can b aired on tv.

Agree all 3 main broadcasters have some decent library with clean content....but other 2 just want money....this is time where u can test quality content on tv but no they only want money now im waiting for sony tv's move
Sony doesn't have a good originals library like hotstar and zee5, even voot.

I tweeted about it few days ago.

Here's what I would do

4 pm - Classic sitcoms
5 pm - Rerun of some reality show
6 pm - Compilation of currently aired shows
7 pm - Movie
To fill gap Laughter Challenge block
10 pm - Hotstar on TV block (1 episode of an show per week)
11 pm - Classic horror shows

They will have to heavily censor the shows to air them on national TV. Scenes of n*d*ty and bold language will have to be eliminated from the shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock